Isolated soy protein:
- may help prevent osteoporosis
- may help with obesity
- may help with diabetes complications
- excellent for a heart healthy diet
- contain antioxidants
- help maintain circulatory system
- protects the liver and gallbladder
- may have a role in treating hepatitis and gallstones
- may help with memory loss
- lowers blood cholesterol
- slows glucose absorption
- may be helpful in diabetes
- increases mineral absorption
- improves intestinal microflora
- protects against intestinal infections
- helps move waste through the intestines and colon
- may hamper the absorption of calorie-dense dietary fat
- provides a feeling of fullness that may be helpful in appetite control
Each muffin contains over 8 grams of fiber, making a Miracle Muffin a high fiber source. Low fat diets rich in fiber-containing grain products, fruit and vegetables may reduce the risk of some types of cancer, a disease associated with many factors.
Miracle Muffins may be a useful food product for people on the Weight Watchers program, Atkins or the South Beach Diet. Each of these programs is a registered trademark of their respective companies and they have not endorsed Miracle Muffins in any way.
NOTICE: This food, as with all high fiber foods, should be eaten with at least a full glass of liquid. Eating this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not eat this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. May contain traces of nuts.